Spring Break Men have a tendency to walk up to girls with the completely the wrong approach. You’re never going to get anywhere when you start out this sad. Maybe it’s a fear of rejection, maybe it’s just pure stupidity, or maybe breaker men really think that breaker woman like lame lines! Whatever the reason for using these lines may be – forget it! Leave these sad lines behind when talking up a spring break hottie this year!
Here’s a list of things NOT to say while in Panama City Beach during Spring Break:
1. You know what material this is? (Grab your shirt) Boyfriend material.
2. Are you Google? ‘Cuz you have everything I’m searching for.
3. Excuse me, but I think you dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
4. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? (No.) Well then, please start.
5. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
7. Can I have directions? (To where?) To your heart.
8. I want to click your like button..
9. You must be a Snickers, because you satisfy me.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
11. I’m fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
12. “I forgot my phone number. Can I have yours?”
13. I think I crapped my pants. Can I get into yours?
14. “Hey, do you have any band-aids?” [usually followed by ‘no, why’] “because I skinned my knees falling for you.”
15. Your lips look so lonely…. Would they like to meet mine?
16. Holding your hand out with a screw sitting on your palm: “Wanna screw?”
17. I know a great way to burn off the calories in that pastry you just ate.
18. Say, did we go to different schools together?
19. Here is $11. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me.
20. Can I have your number so I can phone you and apologize in the morning?